Friday, February 27, 2009

Part 6

Whenever I try to recollect about how long we kissed that night, it confuses me. Sometimes I feel it was a couple of minutes and occasionally it seemed not more than a few seconds. I still don’t know for sure, but it was breathtaking.
While we kissed she hugged me closer. My hands were clutching at her neck, not too strong and not too light, but firm on her skin. I could feel her pulse steadily increase. She retreated a little and turned her head sideways, giving me an opportunity to kiss her cheek. While I did this, she lifted her head up, exposing her neck. I trailed my tongue from her cheek to her neck and was about to plant a kiss when she withdrew.
I looked at her then and she had this mischievous smile on. At first, I didn’t quite know what it meant, but when her hands felt my chest I understood. I released my hold on her neck and sank back in my seat; she kissed and slowly nibbled on my left ear. It felt ticklish at first, but slowly rose to a smooth wave sailing from the sea towards land. While she continued kissing and touching my earlobe with her tongue, my right hand felt her hair and they were luxuriant to the touch. Her hands meanwhile were touching and exploring my shoulders and neck.
She now passed her concentration from my face to the chest. My t-shirt was rather thin and she continued kissing through the fabric. My hands were holding and feeling her back. Her spine felt wonderful to the touch.
I now pulled her head closer to my face and kissed her most sensually. While I did this, I brought my hands to a rest on her shoulders and holding the straps in between my fingers, I pulled them down slowly to expose her shoulders, neck and her upper chest. She broke away from my lips and looked at herself, while I still held her straps. All I had to do was tug a little more and she would have been totally exposed. Not yet.
She looked up at me again and used her hands to lift up my t-shirt. While she couldn’t remove it fully, she contented herself with pushing her hands inside and feeling my back. I left the straps the way they were and holding her head on both the sides, I pushed her up, exposing her lower neck. As her eyes closed in expectation, I bent and kissed her between the vocal chords. She moaned a little and it made me kiss her more. As I continued, my hands held the side of her chest. As I was about to bring them to the front of her body, there was a noise outside the car.
We instantly froze. Towards the back of the car and not two feet away, were two uniformed cops. They were clearly on the road and were on bicycle patrol. It was the brake applied by one of them on his old and rusty pedal that had made the sound. We didn’t move and I was trying to make out if they were suspicious. I relaxed a little, when I realized that they had been on opposite sides and had met up while pedaling towards each other and which unfortunately coincided with our parked car.
We remained quiet, in the same position as when the policemen had first appeared. Being the braver of the two, Janet bent forward and started kissing my neck again. The discomfiture of the situation was forcing perspiration from my forehead and the closed windows didn’t exactly help. I moved ever so slowly and replaced her straps to their original destination.
She giggled at this gesture and was getting more aroused by seeing my discomfort. I looked back and saw the guys talking; one of them had just lit a cigarette and was passing the matches to his colleague. It proved that they are going to be around for a while. Although the situation was difficult for me, she was enjoying every moment of it. She let go of me and rest her head on my lap.
I thought maybe she was tired; it was nearly 4 in the morning. I asked her and she replied that she was a little, that she wanted to sleep, but didn’t want to let go of me. It felt so nice and warm at that moment, that all I could think of was to take care of her. We waited for a couple of minutes more while she rested on my lap, during which time my hands were caressing her hair softly. She had a small smile play on her lips which signified happiness and I felt good inside. The policemen moved away then and we lay still for a couple more minutes, just to be sure. Then I asked her to go and sleep as it was really late.
She smiled again and kissed me while I held her. She hugged me so close that I didn’t feel like leaving. But provisional separation is the source of all things beautiful and I willed her to go. She detached unenthusiastically from me and turned to leave. As she was about to open the door, I held her shoulders with both my hands and pulled her back. She was facing the door and as I did so, she closed her eyes. I used my right hand to hold her hair and move them aside to disclose the small of her neck. I inched closer and kissed her there. As I did so her body tensed and waited.
The swiftness of my act had stunned and excited her. As I stopped, she turned around and kissed me full and deep on the lips. For a full minute we held each other and then she whispered good night and climbed out of the car.

No comments: