Thursday, February 26, 2009

Part 4

I looked at her, in a little stare am afraid. She looked delightful. I got a little closer and kissed her gently on the cheek. As I removed myself from her face she seemed startled and laughed. Seeing my expression, she said a good night kiss doesn’t necessarily have to be on the cheek. This was my hint and creeping closer to her again I kept my hand on the back of her head and brought her up to my face. We connected and I could sense her soft lips brushing against mine and it felt wet and exhilarating at the same time.
To describe a kiss must be the most difficult thing in the world. I am not too good at it, I guess. But it felt amazing. Most of you who have kissed will understand my saying so, it’s really complex to explain.
While I kissed her I could feel her massaging my tongue. It’s the classical form of kissing, French-style. I felt so warm, I could have continued for the rest of the night. Her eyes were closed; I opened mine, time and again. My hands were feeling her hair and while doing so my other hand was feeling her neck. Her skin was burning with the sweet stimulation of our romantic moment.
Her hands were feeling my chest. As she continued the kiss, I could feel one of her hands go to the back and feel my spine. Her other hand was now touching my shoulder. I continued feeling her lips, and all of a sudden without any intimation, her hand came to a rest to the front of my jeans.
To say I was in heat would be an understatement. I was already excited by the prospect of going out with so hot a woman and then to actually kiss her luscious red lips, was like a trip to heaven. She felt me, knowing I was turned on and I could tell the same for her. My hands by now were feeling her shoulders and I slowly let slide, the right strap of her spaghetti top. Her examination of my jeans was getting intense by the minute and as I held her a little closer to feel her more, her cell-phone rang.
It was late, well past midnight and I knew the hopelessness of the situation. She looked at me without picking up her phone, with a sad apology in her eyes and I used a supreme effort from within and controlled all my emotions, to say it was alright.
She kissed me one last time, deep and affective. Then she whispered slowly that she will call me, a little later in the night. Before leaving she again purred ever so softly in my ear, “you can have me anytime you want, darling!” and left.

No comments: