Friday, February 27, 2009

Part 5

I went back home with mixed feelings. Elation yes, it was almost like an achievement. But what surprised me most was the thought of being selfish. I felt as thought all I have tried to do since I had met her, was to get laid. Was it fair on my part to think this way? I knew I was human and so was she; could I forgive myself for having this mindset?
After half an hour, while I was comfortably positioned in front of the TV in my room, I again started having thoughts. They were not very nice. Was I being like any other guy? Did I want to be with women only for sex? The thoughts disappeared instantly when the phone rang. I must have heard that ring for a couple of years now, but it still had the influence to surprise me. It was her. After the usual did you reach home safely pleasantries she asked me about my reaction to our date. After having replied in the affirmative, I proceeded to ask her, if she wanted to meet up again the next day, to which she giggled and said it will depend on her work. But she would love to.
After so many years and different experiences, I will always enjoy talking to women. I believe they are the greatest achievement of our planet’s evolutionary development.
After I was convinced she was in an excellent mood, I asked her if she liked my car. She laughed and enjoyed the question immensely, after which she asked why I hadn’t asked about our parting directly. This I did now and she replied very politely that I was a good kisser. I wonder how men are supposed to react to compliments which refer to a practical turn of events, but I just murmured thank you and said she was better than me.
She was feeling pleasant and affectionate like women do when talking late at night, especially with a guy they have just kissed and I didn’t want to spoil it by saying something dim-witted, so I listened. She spoke of her family back in France and how she missed her friends. She also said something to the tune of introducing me to her pals if possible, as some of them were supposed to come down in the near future. I could sense that she was starting to trust me and it felt good.
I was not trying to take advantage. I really liked her. Of course, there was nothing to not like in her anyway. She was beautiful, well-groomed and smart to talk to. I had taken her out to a lovely place for dinner, thoroughly enjoyed our conversation so far, and had done everything in my part to be nice to her, and she had reciprocated. As this notion crossed my mind, I relaxed. My feeling of pessimism evaporated.
She then asked me if it was ok that we had kissed. I assured her that I was an addict already. She smiled again and said she would love to try it out again. My entire body went into a paroxysm of excitement. I think it was more to do with her speech. Her English accent, with a little spice of French was stimulating to the ear. It felt appealing.
I replied I would love to, anytime she wanted me, to which she asked what kept me at home then. Was it a trick question? I had no idea at that time. I just smiled in a dumb way and replied, I was prepared to come out still, but was she? After all, it was nearly 2 in the morning. She said although she had work at 10 in the morning, she still wanted to meet up, as she wanted to make up for the rapid departure earlier. It was music to my ears and I just blurted that I am on my way and hung up the phone.
I dressed and reached her place in record time. It was pitch dark and I was parked in the same spot I had done earlier. After having told her that I was there, I waited. A minute went by in eerie silence. The night was intense. To acknowledge this stillness in the heart of a thronging metropolis was really something. Another minute went by and still she didn’t appear. As the minutes ticked away, I felt my spirit sinking lower and lower. I tried calling her, but her phone was off. Although it had been only ten minutes since my arrival, it felt like hours. A waiting game is not really motivating.
A knock on the window woke me from my trance. Through the dark glass I could just make out her brightly lit face. As she got in I noticed she was wearing a tight spaghetti lined white top with pajamas. I asked why she hadn’t changed, to which she replied that we were not going anywhere. The thought process was obvious. She leaned nearer in the cramped car and kept her hands behind my neck. I was watching her deep blue eyes. She looked at me without a word and it seemed the time had just stopped. She was sensually aroused I could tell. A strong scent of jasmine was emanating from her, the same I had complimented about earlier, during dinner.
She closed her eyes and I continued staring at her. Her lips quivered with keenness and her body felt warm and inviting. At that moment I noticed that her clothes left little to the imagination. She was not wearing anything underneath that top. I used my hands to bring her face closer to mine and then kissed her. Her body was so close to me that even air couldn’t pass through and I could hear her heart beat against mine.

No comments: