Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Part 9

It seemed that the time had stopped. It was like living in a dream. Most of us guys have a vision to experience something like this. It sounds sexual, but it was also romantic and passionate. It was difficult to look anywhere else, while she performed her move. I could tell she was getting turned on by her own actions and seeing that I was not on the softer side as well.
As she lifted her thong, she bent forward thrusting her hips to the fullest extent possible, resulting in her low waist jeans to skip further down. And she kept dancing slowly and seductively. It was become difficult to control myself any longer. I had a strong urge to break the window and enter her room and take her, but I controlled myself with a supreme effort and observed.
She turned around slowly and left her thong arched up. She moved her hips from left to right and back, in a Latin American move and my eyes followed along with her body. She had a smile on and kept tossing her luxuriant hair around, sometimes looking at me and sometimes lost in a trance. The absurdity of the situation didn’t affect her one bit, as she slowly started caressing herself. Her hands were moving from her hips to her waist and as her dancing advanced they were on her chest, touching and feeling.
I was now staring and devouring the situation. My hands felt cold and damp and my heart was leaping inside. My body was tensed and alert and the sweat poured in an incessant flow down my spine.
She reached the topmost button of her shirt and unbuttoned it. As her body moved, so did her hands unbuttoning the next. As the two buttons came open she used her fingers to spread her shirt sideways to give me a glimpse of her cleavage. Her skin was swathed in perspiration and it slid in a silent trickle from her neck through her upper body and down between her chest.
She had a wicked smile and was enjoying my discomfort. I put my hands on the glass and kissed it. She responded by kissing it too and then pressed her chest against the window. Her hands reached up and unbuttoned the rest of the shirt and as it came aside, I could see her upper body in an unblemished shine of humidity.
I didn’t notice it at first due to the darkness engulfing around me, but when she turned a little the light from her lamp caught the gleam and I saw it for the first time. She was wearing a light blue brassiere which was sheer in its presentation. Her hands were touching it now and the fingers were making small circles around the erect peaks of her curvaceous body.
My hands were shivering from the damp night air and my clothes were starting to cling onto me. My eyes were getting weary due to the strain in the dim light and my body was tensed watching the visual delight in front of me. I heard a sound.
My face turned left reflexively to find the source of the noise and tried to concentrate hard. I heard nothing. I turned to face the window and looked straight at her standing hushed and at attention. She had guessed I had heard something and was waiting for my advice. I gestured I didn’t know the cause of the noise and kissing the window interpreted that it was late and I should possibly be going. The sound had immediately paused our erotic reverie and discarded us back to civilization in an instant.
She understood and waved good bye in a hurry and I walked up to the corner and turned to look. The security guard was not there. My pulse immediately quickened and I tiptoed gradually towards were he was sleeping. As I crossed the chair, I heard footsteps and glancing around the corner I saw the security guard walking away with his back towards me.
He was about 20 feet distant and as I watched, he entered the building. I waited for ten seconds and made a dash for the door. Upon reaching it, I discovered that he had locked it. It was probably this metallic click that I had heard. It was an old lock and must have made a noise while being secured.
As I was looking for a foothold to climb over, I heard a door shut somewhere and anticipating the guard approaching any second, I quickly climbed the door and fell. I got to my feet and ran to the car and got in. I started and drove out onto the street. After getting to the main road I pulled over and then felt the pain. My right elbow and knee were bruised when I fell and there was now a small slash which led me to bleed. My hand was fine but my knee was beginning to hurt a lot and so I drove back home in silence.
On reaching home I bandaged my cut and changed and then I looked at my phone. It had been ringing nonstop and I hadn’t noticed it before, as I had kept it in silent mode. It was her. She had been anxious and when I narrated the incident, she felt very guilty for it. She kept apologizing again and again and by the time I had consoled her she was feeling all right. We chatted about romantic nothings and then finally I kissed the phone and wished her good night. She whispered her affection and hung up. I then thought about what had happened and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

No comments: