Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Part 11

It is always exhilarating to be with a girl. The company of the feminine kind brings out the best in all of us and I was no different. Days went by with uncontrolled swiftness and my nights become more and more stimulating. The thrill to meet up the next day, the ensuing events eventually and the developing relationship, which was more than beautiful, was showing on my face. Life felt absolutely wonderful.
Contrary to my regular uncertainties about something going wrong to answer in problem between us, no trouble arose. Usually nothing lasts forever and my conviction in this was absolute, but still nothing went off beam. She remained lovable and realistic and I remained captivated in her pleasant ability and womanly presence. She was so selfless that I didn’t feel like saying no for whatever thing she asked for, but she never did.
But like all of us she had her shortcomings. When we went out during the night for dinners, partying and a drive she was always well dressed, but otherwise she was relatively disorganized. Her chaotic handbag resembled a hunter’s sack containing his assortment for the vigil during the long hunt. Also her method of consuming food was rather more displayable on the National Geographic’s Weird Animal Behavior Pages. They told me European women had funny ways, but I never realized to what a degree. She was almost unconcerned to the point of carelessness about her attire or the way she sat in a public arrangement. Sometimes her skirt or blouse will show more than required and there will be people enjoying the view and she would go on talking about the Louvre or the best food she ever had or her trip to Canada were she walked on a frozen lake without ever a care as to what was happening around us. During emergencies like this I used to delicately nudge and whisper to her to cover up and she would ridiculously do it in a rush. Sometimes I used to think that I had too many things to bother me besides just enjoying her company, but I guess that’s how one acts when in the company of someone good-looking and that too someone you’re involved with.
A few days later we met up for a customary Saturday night. She was dressed in all black this time. Her noodle-strap top with a deep low-cut was just the flirty ensemble she liked to wear when going out with me on a weekend night and together with a little tight mini-skirt she looked incredibly sexy. I was dressed in black myself, to go along with her dress-code and I must confess, we looked quite the couple. I was almost as fair as her but her features were sharp and her eyes resembled the ocean as they were almost intoxicating to look at, whereas mine were two pools of black in white and always searching for answers. Again she was wearing heels, black, and although they would or might not have been Jimmy Choo, their style reflected by her smooth and sinuous skin in the background were enough for me to whisk her away on a drive towards the club.
We arrived and immediately caught a corner seat at the club, overlooking the dance floor and we sat down facing it. The disk jockey console was towards our left and it took her some time to make her-self comfortable due to the high bar stool and her mini skirt not complimenting each other in the beginning. She settled down slowly with her right leg on top of her left and using my limb for support.
We ordered and I couldn’t ignore myself from looking at her crossed legs from time to time. Her stems echoed refinement and grace I had seen only in Hollywood movies. She noticed me looking at her face and legs and smiled in a flirty but encouraging fashion. She kept touching my thigh using her left hand in a sensuous approach while talking, enabling me to reciprocate her gesture and to reach out and slowly caress her legs under the table. The irony of the location was so enlivening that we were smiling playfully at each other. Her skin felt soft to the touch and it burned of desire. A little shiver ran through her body when I touched her knee and slowly trailed my hand upward towards her inner thigh. I squeezed a little and she leaned over and kissed me full on the lips and we were engaged in this occupation until the steward announced his arrival with a light cough.
Her legs had started attracting a lot of undue admiration from the rapidly growing horde of party animals and the music was now building up. I felt a little possessive but kept the thoughts to myself and as if to acknowledge my view she quickly moved closer to me. Her top was amazingly silky to contact and she was intentionally flaunting her deep cleavage for my viewing pleasure, teasing and tempting at the same time. Good food, good drink, good environment, good health, a hot chick and money in my wallet made me feel like the luckiest guy on the planet. No, I will not be cynical again, as I had now become an optimist.
She was brushing her legs against mine while chattering away about life in Europe. She could go on and on about Europe and I wished her to continue as it made me listen dutifully and look at her precious pink lips moving. Sometimes she would smile, otherwise she would laugh and from time to time she would stop abruptly and stare straight to my face with a comic look, enabling me to unite with her in the hilarity of the act.
She was also a good conversationalist. We talked about the way we both grew up until we met, about how our lifestyles looked different but were almost identically alike. Although culturally there were differences, but it were those that attracted us to each other along with looks, aptitude and proficiency. We also discussed the problems facing our planet and like me, she was also deeply interested in the forest and wildlife. She used to borrow my books on real-life hunting, forest tales, geography and conservation that I had accumulated over a long period of time. Although she was more into English Literature, she liked my books and made it a point to talk to me about my wild passion often and she always seemed genuinely interested in my point of view.
The crowd was getting excited with the blend of alcohol and the thumping music when she got down and started dancing right there. Her moves were uncalculated and gyrating, she seemed to be enjoying herself and I didn’t bother disturbing her about anything while she was having so much fun. After a couple of hours we were both still talking and kissing and drinking and eating and touching. By the time the club began winding down it was close to three in the morning. Having paid our check we slowly and drunkenly made our way to the lobby to reclaim our ride and head on home, when she suggested we go for a long drive.
It meant being back home not before 6 or 7 in the morning and I was tired, but one look at her smile and I was ready to slay dragons without an armor. As we left the hotel and drove on towards the scenic drive of the beach road heading out of the city, she began dancing and moving in her seat listening to the stereo playing the same song which she had heard before in the discotheque. I concentrated on the road and kept driving at a steady but comfortable pace. I kept stealing glances at her movements and her shapely legs sprawled ahead of her for me to see.
We left the city and were driving towards a beach resort still a good half an hours’ drive, when she wanted me to stop. I asked the reason but she continued smiling and requested me to stop someplace immediately. As I rounded a corner I spotted a small lane leading to the beach and surrounded by dark and desolate beach houses harboring deeply slumbering occupants. I drove a couple of meters and parked below a huge tree. After switching off the lights I turned to her in the enveloping darkness, to perceive that she had switched her cell-phone’s torchlight on to provide a suitable glow.
The music was still playing but at a lower volume and she sat there cross legged and humming the tune from the song, while her entire body swayed a little with the pace of the sound, her left hand was touching herself. Her eyes were closed now and she was purring with satisfaction. As I watched her, she turned to look at me and coming closer, kissed me on the lips. As I sat their kissing her, my hand invariably traveled over and grasped her neck pulling her closer ever so gently. Her left hand now touched my upper body and as our kissing became more obsessive and intense, she followed the path of my shirt and touched my jeans. She started caressing slowly and after flirting with my zip a little bit, she suddenly unzipped it and thrust her hand inside...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey nittu
been missing your story
do continue writting